By becoming a Prevention Partner with the TickEncounter Resource Center (TERC), you or your organization can take advantage of our existing decision support tools, expert knowledge, and our other activities, to provide timely, tick-bite protection decision-support information to your community. Please refer to the chart below to confirm which Partnership level is best for you, your business or organization. We look forward to assisting you in maximizing your reach and impact with the most effective tick bite protection and
Prevention Partnership Levels
Updated: May 18, 2015
Basic TickEncounter Prevention Partner. You've decided to help your family and community and take the first step towards improving tick literacy. With Basic you get:
- Access to TickSmart PDFs for you to easily print and use at community awareness events or simply to hang on local bulletin boards. Our expanding catalogue of posters and handouts will serve as guides to seasonally relevant awareness and "best practices" messaging as well as how to learn more.
Basic Plus ($25)
Basic Plus TickEncounter Prevention Partner. Not only have you decided to help your family and community, your partnership gives you physical reminders to hand out and improve tick literacy. With Basic Plus you get:
Enhanced Partners ($1000)
TickSmart Partners truly believe in TickEncounter's message and research. Your company or organization wants to take tick literacy a step further by integrating a TickSmart™ Web Portal into your website. TickSmart Partners help ensure TickEncounter's team can continue to develop and deploy TickSmart content. TickSmart Partners get:
- +Basic +Business Plus
- Unique "Tick Bite Prevention Web Portal" with your brand, completely supported by TickEncounter's unique, interactive, decision support tools and products. A Current Tick Activity Mini-Map is now included in every Web Portal
- At least one featured exposure (share how your organization is elevating tick literacy this summer) in the TickEncounter Prevention Partners section (on first-come, first-served basis). Prevention Partner story—professionally written.
For an additional cost:
TickEncounter will work with your town or organization to customize handouts, posters, or brochures that can distributed to your community. Printing costs will vary and will require coordination between TERC and partners.
Business Plus ($100)
Business Plus TickEncounter Prevention Partner. Your company or organization sees the need to improve tick literacy and create a TickSafe work place. With Business Plus you get:
- 150 TickEncounter Tick Identification magnets for distribution.
- 25 Daily TickCheck Shower cards . These waterproof reminder cards feature a body silhouette that highlights common places to check for biting ticks. (specify Eastern or Western U.S.)
- Online listing on www.TickEncounter.org.
- Custom Prevention Partner badge, print and web version